I have worked with children and families for more than 30 years. This experience allows me to create a safe refuge for clients to grow and address stressful or painful life circumstances.
I am committed to helping clients find balance and fulfillment.
I strive to support my clients to develop personal insights and practical solutions, within a grounded therapeutic relationship. My skills include using imagery, mindfulness, EMDR, sand tray, and trauma informed care. I have specialized training in working with grief and post-traumatic stress. I provide a warm, caring environment and appreciate the healing power of humor and compassion. I help women and their partners connect to the extensive resources in our community. I offer small group experiences that support moms in using mindfulness as a basis to connect with their own wisdom.
direct: (503) 287-2295
- Volunteer and outreach educator for Baby Blues Connection
- Postpartum Support International member
- NASW member since 1984
- Association for Death Education and Counseling
- Advanced Post-Graduate Postpartum Depression Training by Karen Kleinman
- Postpartum Support International Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders Training
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Oregon